Director of Graduate Programs, HBU School of Nursing and Allied Health
Kathryn Reveles, PhD, DNP, APRN, CPNP-PC
AWARDS & HONORS
Dr. Kathryn Reveles has been invited to make presentations on her research regionally, nationally, and internationally. She also helped develop curriculum for the Pediatric Acute and Primary care nurses program at the University of Texas at El Paso. She was awarded the 2015 TNA District 9 Outstanding Nurse.
• Nursing PhD Rocky Mountain University of Health Professions
• DNP, Rocky Mountain University of Health Professions
• MSN, University of Texas, El Paso
• Post-MSN Certificate, University of Texas, Medical Branch
• BSN, University of Texas, El Paso
• Ortiz, G., & Reveles, K. A. (2012). Targeting the priming response: Intranasal steroid therapy for allergic rhinitis. Advance for NPs & PAs, 3(4), 16-21.
• Reveles, K.A. (2015). A Qualitative Descriptive Study of Women in a Transitional Living Facility. Rocky Mountain University of Health Professions, Provo, UT.
• Reveles, K. A. (2011). Reducing Pediatric Obesity: A Team Approach.Rocky Mountain University of Health Professions, Provo, UT.