MSN in Nurse Education
Houston Baptist University makes earning your MSN in Nurse Education flexible, affordable and convenient. Through a blend of 100% online courses and a practicum experience, you can earn your degree in as little as 24 months – from anywhere in the United States.
HBU is dedicated to improving the nursing educator shortage. At a time where the need for professional nurses continues to grow, passionate nurse educators are needed now more than ever. The MSN in Nurse Education program trains nurses to take on educator roles in a community college or hospital setting.
HBU’s MSN in Education is designed to promote professional development in clinical and academic settings. At HBU, we see each student as an individual, offering personalized, real-time feedback and one-on-one support to help ensure your success.
- 100% Online, Asynchronous Coursework
- Practicum & Role Immersion Experiences at Healthcare Facilities Near You
- Faith-based Education with a Holistic Approach
- 24 Months Completion Time – Work While You Learn
- 2 Starts per Year (Fall, Spring)
- MSN Programs are CCNE Accredited
- $18,000 Tuition
- 36 Credits
- Tight-Knit, Supportive Community
- Personal Success Coaching from Day One
- Partnership discounts at many area employers
- Prepares graduates for CNE Certification + ANDP