MSN in Nurse Leadership
Houston Baptist University makes earning your MSN in Nurse Leadership flexible, affordable and convenient. Through a blend of 100% online courses and a practicum experience, you can be on the pathway to success in as little as 24 months – from anywhere in the United States.
HBU’s MSN in Nurse Leadership is designed to equip nurses with the critical competencies needed to take on top-level, nonclinical leadership roles in the workplace where your foundation of ethical decision making will help you succeed. At HBU we see each student as an individual, offering personalized, real-time feedback from expert faculty and one-on-one support to help ensure your success.
- 100% Online, Asynchronous Coursework
- Practicum & Role Immersion Experiences at Healthcare Facilities Near You
- Faith-based Education with a Focus on Ethical and Value-based Nursing
- 24 Month Completion Time – Work While You Learn
- 2 Starts per Year (Fall, Spring)
- MSN Programs are CCNE Accredited
- $17,500 Tuition
- 35 Credits
- Tight-Knit, Supportive Community
- Personal Success Coaching from Day One
- Partnership discounts at many area employers
- Prepares nurses for Nurse Executive Board Certification